Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wichita Rain Barrels for sale for $25.00 2 days only!

The City of Wichita and Wichita Rain Barrels have teamed up for a Rain Barrel EXTRAVAGANZA!
On January 22 and 23rd I will be selling my Wichita Rain Barrels for 25.00! For 25.00 you will get my standard white rain barrel with the gutter attachment and the regular overflow hose! This is a great deal for anyone that is even 1/2 way interested in gardening...........

Heres how it will work. On the 22nd and 23rd of January at the 2010 Regional Energy & Sustainability Conference I will have a booth set up. The city will be handing out vouchers. The public can come down and pick up a voucher swing by my booth, hand me 25.00 and set up a date for delivery and then when I deliver the Rain Barrel you will give me the voucher. It is as simple as that......

Remember this is for 2 days only

2 comments:

plantgeek said...

This is badass. Where exactly it this event?

Peter Daniels said...

The event is in Wichita Ks